YOUR MEDICAL BILLING TRAINING STARTS HERE.
Discover how the Brookline Way can help you achieve your goals.
YES! I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE.
- Complete your program in as little as 9 months.
- Work closely with patients, doctors, administrators and other healthcare personnel.
- Learn about the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9 and ICD-10), Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), CMS-1500 claim completion, anatomy, medical terminology and insurance processing.
Here are just a few classes you will take during the Medical Insurance Billing and Coding program:
- Health Information and Records Management
- Insurance Processing
- Medical Coding Systems
- Morning Classes: Start at 8:00 am and end at 12:00 pm.
- Evening Classes: Start at 6:00 pm and end at 10:00 pm.