YOUR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING STARTS HERE.
Discover how the Brookline Way can help you achieve your goals.
YES! I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE.
- Pharmacy technicians help patients by preparing the medication they need to feel better. You will have the opportunity to impact people’s lives every day by preparing, counting and labeling their prescriptions, managing insurance billing and options for reimbursement, and assist in meeting their needs in a hospital setting.
- When you want to advance your education, you can seamlessly transfer your Pharmacy Technician Diploma credits to earn an Associate’s Degree in Allied Health.
- Complete your program in a little more than 9 months.
Here are just a few classes you will take during the Pharmacy Technician Diploma program:
- Pharmacy Operations
- Body Systems
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Morning Classes for the on-ground program start at 8:00 am and end at 12:00 pm.