YOUR PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN TRAINING STARTS HERE.
- Phlebotomy is the practice of drawing blood from patients and taking the blood specimens to the laboratory to prepare for testing.
- Training at Brookline College is designed to prepare you to obtain blood specimens from patients for testing and analyzing.
- Complete your program in as little as 9 months.
Here are just a few classes you will take during the Phlebotomy Technician Diploma program:
- Phlebotomy Procedure
- Safety and Infection Control
- Medical Office Administration
- Point of Care & Special Procedures
Morning Classes: Start at 8:00 am and end at 12:00 pm.
Breaks are scheduled after 50 minutes of instruction and last for 10 minutes.