Dear Brookline Community,
Recently Governor Ducey announced a series of actions in an effort to combat the rapid increase of coronavirus cases across Arizona. Brookline has been closely monitoring government orders and recommended best practices by healthcare experts. We will continue to operate as we have been over the past two terms with regards to limited campus access and safety protocols.
Campus access will continue to be limited to personnel, faculty and students based upon providing our students pathways to complete their academic program, and resources to aid their progression towards academic success. All personnel on campus are required to have temperature checks upon arrival, to practice social distancing, avoid large groups, and to wear protective masks while on campus unless eating. Campuses will continue to practice ongoing sanitization and deep cleaning of all facilities.
We expect to continue to adhere to this limited campus access plan until we are confident that alternatives provide a safe solution for our students and employees. If you have questions regarding your personal academic schedule relative to courses that may have campus-based elements, please contact your student success advisor or program director.
Please stay safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you in class.
Brookline College Administration
Dear Brookline Community, Maricopa County along with the cities of Phoenix, Tempe and Tucson have all passed proclamations in recent days mandating the use of face coverings in public settings. In addition, Albuquerque, NM has continued to support heightened safety measures that include the wearing of face coverings in public.
- Due to the increased number of COVID-19 cases in the southwestern Unites States, and recent proclamations across the state, face coverings are required to be worn by employees, students, and visitors on all Brookline campuses, at all times.
- The only exceptions to this rule are if you are (1) in your office, (2) in a space alone or (3) are actively eating.
The Brookline Leadership Team is actively monitoring the situation and we will continue to communicate in this regard as information is made available.
Thank you all for all you do for our students and the Brookline community.
COVID-19 Informational Resources:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- New Mexico Department of Health