Many students need assistance in covering the cost of their education. Brookline College has a full-time, trained financial aid staff that is available to help students with matters dealing with financial aid. It is the responsibility of the financial aid office to assist eligible students in obtaining Federal Financial Assistance.
Brookline College participates in Federal Financial Aid (Title IV) programs, many of which are based on financial need.
The Federal Financial Aid (Title IV) Program includes:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Subsidized Stafford Loan
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Other Financial Aid Program includes:
- Private Lenders
- Institutional Matching Grant
- State Aid Programs
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA) Education Benefits
Detailed information regarding financial aid can be found in the Brookline College catalog located here.
Use our Net Price Calculator to estimate the cost of your education. Click here to launch.